#DonnieLovesMarshall Contest Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota (MARSHALL) and its Agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media outlet. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota Personnel.
The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota Representatives have the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
5. CONTEST PERIOD:
Submissions begin on January 27th 2020 and end on February 14th 2020. Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
6. HOW TO ENTER: Enter to win by submitting a photo of your truck along with a Valentine’s Day poem. The photo must be an original photo and cannot be taken from the internet. You can enter by submitting one photo on your choice by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. To submit, post a photo of your truck and caption the photo with a Valentine’s Day-themed poem about the love of your life, your truck. Submit via Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #DonnieLovesMarshall within your post and tag our dealership. Submissions will begin starting on January 27th 2020 and will be accepted until February 14th 2020.
7. WINNER SELECTION:
An internal vote will be held at Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota which will decide the winner at their sole discretion. Winner will be announced after February 14th via Facebook. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota within ten (10) days, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon request, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received. We have the right to disqualify any entry for using fraudulent voting methods.
$500 Visa Gift Card. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Marshall Auto Group. Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota determines that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond MARSHALL control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights; The Submission must not disparage any person or entity; The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory; The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
10. GENERAL RELEASE
By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Marshall Auto Group, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. By uploading your Submission, in addition to rights granted below, you: (a) grant to Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota all rights necessary to display your Submission on MARSHALL website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Advertising/Marketing campaigns, (b) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your Submission; (c) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these Official Rules; and (d) represent and warrant that your Submission and its use as contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
11. Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
12. ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS MARSHALL DRY RIDGE TOYOTA AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. MARSHALL DRY RIDGE TOYOTA AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. MARSHALL DRY RIDGE TOYOTA AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
13. PUBLICITY: By participating, each entrant grants Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota permission to use his/her name, likeness, comments and photos for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
14. Any questions regarding this Contest should be directed to Marshall Dry Ridge Toyota via our website contact form.